Are you looking at re-opening your work premises?
Have you considered all the risks are there any other risks present besides Covid-19?
Do you need support?
Acton Health and safety are pleased to announce that for the next 2 weeks (until 26/05/2020) we are offering free telephone support to help you get your premises re-opened. Have you considered all the risks and have you develop your procedures to help keep you and your staff safe in the workplace?
We can help draft risk assessments and action plan, develop procedures to help employees and visitors stay safe.
Check out these documents to aid you in re-opening your premises. No need to sign up or give your information before you get the documents.
They are here and they are free!
- Cover Note V1
- Re-opening the workplace
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk assessment
- Covid-19 gap analysis
- Action Plan
- Entrance Procedures V1
Don’t forget if you are in need of more hands-on support and advice, it’s what we do and we are here to help. Click here to email us.
The Government has, in consultation with industry, produced 'COVID-19 secure' guidance to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible. There are 5 key points:
- Work from home, if you can
- Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment, in consultation with workers or trade unions
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing, wherever possible
- Where people cannot be 2 metres apart, manage transmission risk
- Reinforcing cleaning processes
There are also 8 guides covering a range of different types of work:
- Construction and other outdoor work - Guidance for people who work in or run outdoor working environments.
- Factories, plants and warehouses - Guidance for people who work in or run factories, plants and warehouses
- Homes - Guidance for people working in, visiting or delivering to home environments as well as their employers
- Labs and research facilities - Guidance for people who work in or run indoor labs and research facilities and similar environments
- Offices and contact centres - Guidance for people who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments
- Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery - Guidance for people who work in or run restaurants offering takeaway or delivery services.
- Shops and branches - Guidance for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments.
- Vehicles - Guidance for people who work in or from vehicles, including couriers, mobile workers, lorry drivers, on-site transit and work vehicles, field forces and similar.